Homeschool Setup for Success
Create a homeschooling plan that meets the needs of your child.
Exceptional Educational Solutions help you through the initial confusing phases of homeschooling setup, from understanding state laws and paperwork to finding enrichment opportunities. We’ll make homeschooling work for the unique needs of your child and your family.
Many families new to homeschooling are afraid to make the leap, but we take out the guesswork and lead you on a path to success. After getting set up with a plan, most families find the experience of homeschooling joyful, especially when they see their child thriving.
All EES services include:
• An in-depth intake session to understand your child's and whole family's needs.
• A full review of any educational, psychological, or other evaluations and school reports to understand your individual child’s strengths, challenges, and needs.
• Collaboration with any outside providers (e.g., therapists, teachers, tutors, coaches, physicians) to truly understand your child's strengths and challenges.
• Customized referrals to professionals (e.g., coaches, therapists, tutors, evaluators) as needed to holistically support your child.
• Access to your educational consultant via phone, text, email, or virtual meetings to collaborate and answer your questions throughout the process
But with a Homeschooling Setup Package, you’ll also learn to:
• Develop a homeschool plan tailored to the unique needs of your family.
• Understand homeschool laws and requirements and your responsibilities as a home educator.
• Know the differences between what is taught in a traditional school and what can be taught in your homeschool.
• Understand graduation requirements for your state.
• Choose the right homeschooling philosophy for your family.
• Understand different homeschool review options and choose the best fit.
• Provide documentation about your homeschooling to the overseeing authorities.
• Set up a schedule that works for the family.
• Choose curricula that are a great fit for your child and for your parenting style.
• Connect with outside resources to support your child's education and social development such as tutors, classes, activities, programs, therapies, online courses, and co-ops.
With expert guidance, you can have peace of mind while navigating a new way to educate your child.