Perfect Private School Selection
Find the best private school fit for your child!
Your child is unique. To find an excellent private school fit, Exceptional Educational Solutions completes extensive research, recommends good-fit schools, and helps with the application process. We’ll work collaboratively with you to find the best school match for the entire family.
All EES services include:
• An in-depth intake session to understand your child's and whole family's needs
• A full review of any educational, psychological, or other evaluations and school reports to understand your individual child’s strengths, challenges, and needs
• Connection with your child’s outside providers (e.g., therapists, teachers, tutors, coaches, physicians) to get input into your child's strengths and challenges
• Customized referrals to other professionals (e.g., coaches, therapists, tutors, evaluators) as needed to support your child in the new school environment.
• Access to your educational consultant via phone, text, email, or virtual meetings to collaborate and answer your questions throughout the process
But with a Private School Placement Package, you will also get:
• Well-researched school options to meet your child's individualized needs
• Coordination with admissions professionals, heads of schools, and learning specialists to determine the best fit
• Personalized introductions to the school admissions team
• Help develop targeted questions prior to school meeting and visits
• Debriefing calls after school tours to discuss your thoughts and to hone in on the right fit
• School application review and assistance
• Strategy coaching on how to accurately, yet positively, present your child in the admissions process (for parent and student interviews)
• Advocacy for your child throughout the admissions process
• Advice on choosing the right school placement after admissions letters come in
• Help building positive relationships with schools throughout the admissions process and wait list strategy coaching
• Discussion of necessary accommodations with the admissions team to ensure the best school fit
• In-depth observation of your child in his or her current school setting (if determined needed by EES)
• Attending school visits, open houses, and tours with you
We work collaboratively with you to determine a good school fit and answer any questions you may have along the way.